Offer your horse a moment of relaxation.
In collaboration with Equisource, Caroline Archambault offers basic training in EQUINE MASSAGE THERAPY. This training aims to teach you the basic maneuvers of equine massage therapy that will allow you to offer a relaxing massage to your horse.
In this program, you will also learn how to stretch and warm-up your horse’s muscles efficiently before training or competition.
The training also includes a part on the functioning of certain muscles to show you the importance of the muscles according to the discipline practiced. All aspects, benefits and contraindications to equine massage therapy will be explained in detail.
- Anatomy and functioning of certain muscles.
- Basic techniques in equine massage and stretching.
- Signs of tension in the horse and contraindications to the massage.
- Duration of massage, approach, pressure, contact and rhythm.
Two Ways To Participate
1) Participation with a horse – $125.00 (12 places available)
Date: To be confirmed…
Check the EquiSource Facebook page
Schedule: 9 am to 4 pm
* Participants will receive a DVD and lecture notes
* This clinic is accredited by the Fédération Équestre du Québec and gives credits for obtaining a Certificate of Collegial massage therapy.
2) Spectator – $45.00 (Theory – only 6 places available)
Schedule: 9 am to 12 pm
You can rent a box for your horse for the day— $20.00
You can rent a horse on site for the day— $30.00
A minimum of 8 participants is required for this training